Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Moving Background

As I wrote last time, in my new video, I will need flying through a city. That involves some buildings movement, unfortunately. I´ve never done this before, but my idea how to do it is quite simple. I´ll just have two buildings on the sides and nothing in middle. And I will make this picture bigger and bigger, so that the buildings will appear closer and closer and they disappear eventually.

I did a little test to see how it might work.


I think it looks good enough. I´ll daw better buildings (obviously it won´t be just boxes with lines). Then it might look really good. I think.

I´ve also had some progress with drawing the animated bird. I´ve drawn 60 frames (which is a big number by my standards), that you can see below. Again, not bad at all, I think I´ll keep it that way.


Now, I´d like to draw the background buildings (and see if my idea works), then clean the 60 frames of the bird, so that I can combine it with the background (in a way I wrote about earlier) and finally the background that will be visible in between the passing buildings. Still a long way to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment